What are the Gift cards terms & conditions?
- Gift cards are only good for one single transaction.
- Any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another Gift card and will automatically be forfeited.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of a Gift card will be paid by the redeemer.
- A Gift card will be considered null and void without amount, expiry date and authorized signature.
- A Gift card will not be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen.
- A Gift certificate is only valid at Marie Dailey Photography Pvt. Ltd.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Marie Dailey Photography Pvt. Ltd. is final.
What are your top tips for visitors who may be considering buying a photograph?
- If you’re buying a photograph for your current rental property, maybe consider getting two or three smaller pieces that are compatible and can be arranged in different configurations or even split to different parts of the home once you relocate.
- Don’t limit yourself to hanging pieces directly onto walls. And, if you have a large photograph, consider leaning it against the wall for a more relaxed and contemporary look.
- Most importantly, you should follow your heart. Most photographs are purchased because the customer falls in love with an image or a composition of colours. It’s very personal.
- Only select photographs that you personally feel connected to, a story you can relate to or a piece you enjoy every time you look at it. Like a good piece of music, a photograph should grow on you as you continue to notice fresh details.
- Small spaces don’t mean you need small photographs. A large artwork in a small lounge can make the space look bigger, bolder and more contemporary.
- Never underestimate the size of your space and wall.
What services do you offer your customers to help them choose the right piece?
- I’m only an email or a WhatsApp message away. I like to work closely with my clients to help them to choose the right piece.
- When customers hesitate, I ask them to show me photos of the space in which the photograph will be placed. I can help them consider different options according to their style, colours and the size of the wall area. I can even digitally place photographs on the customers’ walls so it’s easy to visualise and make a decision.
- I have photographs to satisfy everyone’s budget, even if we are talking about photographs in numbered limited edition.
- My photographs start at SGD 190 for a S size unframed item. Unframed prints on canvas in M size start at SGD 290. And this can go up to SGD 1,620 for a XXL Diamond mount print.
- Statistically speaking, the most popular formats are M and L.
Why do you opt for a limited edition model on the works you present?
- I work really hard to take photographs that are very special to sell. Things that are special should be treated like they're special. While I may be able to make more money selling things as an open edition and selling as many as I possibly can, I think that by offering my work as limited editions really helps add to the value of the art.